Sunday, July 13, 2008

Same Witty Commentary, New Location

Hey Faithful Readers!

Welcome to the new location of my blog! Turns out, the MySpace location just isn't as user-friendly...especially in posting pictures. So I'm gonna give this one a try...hopefully I'll get some more pictures posted this way, too.


(A preview of things to come....These are the beautiful folks I've been hanging out with for the past few weeks


I've got a fresh new update to post...hopefully that'll happen in the next couple of hours. I'm also gonna try to get my old posts transferred from MySpace over to this location, and maybe even add a few pictures into the mix. In the meantime, if you want to go back and read old posts, you can find the old location here.

As always, I'd love to hear from you. Leave comments, send an email, send smoke signals...any form of communication is appreciated!

Ta ta for now...
Kendal

No comments: